Temat: MPT archive needed!

where can i download native MPT files??? via google i just find SAPs, TMCs... but not any music disc esp. mpt files with digis...

Odp: MPT archive needed!

For example here.  :rolleyes:

Czy możecie wyjaśnić, Stirlitz, dlaczego wasz służbowy adres stirlitz@rsha.gov.de ma aliasa justas@gru.su?
Nie czytam PM. Proszę używać e-mail.

thanks dely... impressive...

btw... would it  be easy to run f.e. bachmix in jaskier's irq loader? (sorry...haven't much time to test yet...) or does jaskier's code need a special composed track?

dely... can i post your link @ atariage as well???

does jaskier's code need a special composed track?

Yes. 2 Channels of samples and 2 channels of synthetic sound without use any filters. Greg composed special tune for loading energy #1.

Aby odpackować teksty trzeba najpierw odpackować  program do ich odpackowywania - Energy #1

jaskier...

can i use track0,1 in MPT or any special?

and where do i tell mp24smp where the mpt data & sample data is stored???

You can use track 0 and 1 for standard pokey sounds (without any filters erc) and 2, 3 for samples.
Usage of mpt24smp is (as I remember) exactly the same as the normal player (not the fast version).

Aby odpackować teksty trzeba najpierw odpackować  program do ich odpackowywania - Energy #1

ok... but i have no english documentation for MPTplayer... ;)

i had a look at the energy#1 intro...@ $dcd0ff. there are the ini calls for the mpt irq loader and start loading procedere at $dd04 jmp $0a00...

x,y are adress values for the music data (hi,lo) but what are the accu initalisation values? i see there severall calls...

sample data seems to be @ $6000-$6fff, pokey tracks @ $7100 and sample tracks at $06e0...

but i haven't managed to exchange the music...

Well,
I have a small collection of 14 ED disks full of MPT sounds at home (plus Mega-Player 1.6 by Macgyver to playback these sounds)... if interested send me an e-mail and I will return the zipped ATR images to you.

Besides, Mega-Player works well with the old TMC sound files, but I guess we need another player for the TMC 2.x files - any volunteers...?!?   -Andreas Magenheimer.