Temat: boinxx music needed

hi samurai... i'll need some title & ingame msx for boinxx... the latest demo has rasters gem'x conversion included... i have tested several styles and think this gem'x kind if msx would fit... (and it's a great track anyway...)

or anybody else? prefered tracker... RMT...

title screen could be 8 channel msx but should be listenable (and being nice) on 4 channel machines as well...

maybe each level could be done by indivudual artist?

so...

title screen: 4/8 channel RMT
ingame: 3 channel, 1 channel left for FX
loading msx: 2 channel... (but is this possible with RMT? i mean playing while loading?)

any help much welcome and appreciated.

karolj

Odp: boinxx music needed

loading msx: 2 channel... (but is this possible with RMT? i mean playing while loading?)

Maybe... at least it's possible in MPT. I've done some in Overnind demo. Xray too! :)

I Ty zostaniesz big endianem...

yup.... wasn't xray doing the nice tunes for energy#2?

miker, you did the msx in overmind?

I'll see what i can do. Maybe this time other musicians will DO SOEMTHING in RMT ???

All I hear is the sound of me falling on the ground

With RMT of course. Only coder has to prepare special loading routine (modify ROM routine). But MPT is better because during loading you can play 2 synth channels and 2 channels of samples. It has been done in Energy #1.

P.S. As I can see I have the round number of posts: 128  :D

Aby odpackować teksty trzeba najpierw odpackować  program do ich odpackowywania - Energy #1

cze jaskier...

do you have the MPTs still? and the loading source for the SIO routine???

[ Dodano: Wto Gru 07, 2004 20:20 ]
just saw that in energy #2 there is an irq loader routine described by jaskier... hmmm... does anybody have one "out of the box"? for xasm??? so a little coder like me can easily use it???

or do i have to dig into eru's and fox' numen code... ;)

Hi Heaven,

My Converter should work well with converting qa source to xasm. Should be somewhere on my page. Just erase all "opt" instructions after converting.
Also on my page: ZINLOAD.ASM for loading the file with own SIO routine and PLA24SMP.ASM for playing MPT music with samples (4 channels) and loading at the same time.

Aby odpackować teksty trzeba najpierw odpackować  program do ich odpackowywania - Energy #1

@ jaskier

thanks jaskier...

i have downloaded the files and i am just going through the source... hey it's better commented than eru'S and fox' source... (--> numen... ;) ;))

pla24smp.asx seems the loader for the magazine?

what specs do the MPT tracks need to have??? i guess you haven't got the loading tune anymore in MPT format???? ;)

@ tatqoo

send the file to my web.de account...

miker, you did the msx in overmind?

Yeah! Xray & me. Fifty-fifty! :)

There was also one msx by SoTe & some nice tunes by Tatqoo (on 3rd side).

I Ty zostaniesz big endianem...

miker...cool stuff... i was blown away from the overmind style... very amiga like... and i loved how the music was synced together...

3rd side...do you mean the unofficial 3d side? with the "pre-hip" stuff???

[ Dodano: Nie Gru 12, 2004 13:13 ]
@ jaskier

i am going through your code... but can't find in the play24smp source where you are loading new sectors???

if i am installing a new IRQ how can i use the rom disc routines???

[ Dodano: Nie Gru 12, 2004 13:13 ]
aha... DCB is the device control block (dcb+1,+2 = sector no.)

should have read the code more closer... as we are communicating directly with the disk station (or well... with the serial buss via $d20d serin, serout)...

i am just analysing your code and reading "atari intern" book...

[ Dodano: Nie Gru 12, 2004 22:22 ]
jaskier... i played around with the irq loader... but have you checked if they can assembled with xasm correctly?

i mean... f.e. the zinloader... how do i tell xasm to assemble the code to $6000 but assuming that the PC is $0600???

i can remember in mac65 or bibo ass you would do something like org $6000,$0600 ...

your zinload writes the irq loader to disc... but when i checked via monitor its not assembled there?

what about the end-var in the pla24smp? does not xasm stop when reaching END directive?

[ Dodano: Pon Gru 13, 2004 0:00 ]
ok... heureka... i got it... it's quite simple if you know what it does... ;) i managed to understand the zinloader... i have modified the loader and it after pressing start and inserting the energy#1 disc it loaded successfully the intro...

[ Dodano: Czw Gru 16, 2004 0:00 ]
jaskier... can you help me out with the irq loader playing 2 voices + digi...

where can i specify the MPT music adress and the sample adress??? maybe you can help me out so i can play around further. (mp24smp)

can i compose music in mpt using track0,1 or any special tracks???

thanks for any help, mate.